- ½ cup peanut butter, natural organic
- 1 cup pumpkin, organic (not pie filling)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. honey (I used local)
- 2½ cups oats (I used Gluten Free)
- Add parchment paper to a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a bowl, add peanut butter, pumpkin, cinnamon and honey; mix until incorporated. Add the oats; mix well. If the consistency seems to wet, add a pinch more oats.
- Grab a chunk of the batter and roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Do the same until no more batter remains. NOTE: I rolled my balls into the size of a golf ball, maybe a little bigger.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to let the balls harder a bit, then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks or place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Calories: 59, Fat: 2.6, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 1.1, Carbs: 7, Fiber: 1, Sugar: 2, Protein: 2
Leave a comment